Pearl Bay Beach Villa, 4 Bedroom Beach House
This gorgeous White Wooden Beach House has two king sized bedrooms upstairs (1 & 2), separated by a small hallway, these rooms share a full bathroom with shower and a separate toilet. A balcony leads off the hallway.
The third bedroom (3) is downstairs and can be prepared either as a king size bed or twin single beds. This bedroom has a private bathroom with a shower. There is a guest toilet.
A king bedroom suite (4) in the boathouse which is right next to the main house offers stunning views over the ocean. We call this the “honeymoon suite” as it has a separate entrance so it is totally private. It is a beautiful open room, with a corner bath, and separate shower. It has its own tea/coffee station, as well as a fridge.
The crystal clear infinity pool offers a refreshing escape and makes for a perfect photo opportunity.
The large lounge, dining room and kitchen area are light and airy and designed as an open plan. These lead out onto a sun drenched wooden deck with a rim-flow pool, lending itself to both indoor and outdoor entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped for entertaining.
There is a walk in pantry. For those chilly winter evenings there is an open log burning fireplace. A large barbecue can be moved according to the weather.
We are ready to welcome you to a unique experience and provide you with a personalised onsite service – please let us have your preferences and requests in advance! View More
In addition we provide:
- Off street parking
- Fully alarmed with response unit
- Satellite DSTV Explorer
- Indoor fireplace
- Braai facilities
- Towels and linen provided
- Serviced daily with onsite house manager and assistant
Note: Houses are fully serviced daily, except Christmas & New Years by arrangement.
Pearl Bay | Rates
- May to September, 2021 - R6 000
- October to November, 2021- R7 500
- December 1 to 14, 2021 - R9 000
- Dec 15 to January 10 2122- R12 000
- January 11 to March 2022 - R9 500
- April 2022- R8 500 (EASTER R9500)
- May to September 2022- R7 000
- October to November 2022- R8 000
- December 1 - 14, 2022- R10 000
- Dec 15 to January 10, 2023- R12 000
Festive Season: Minimum 1 Week Stay | Either Christmas or New Years